Services for potential buyers
Finding the right real estate property is no easy task, never mind finding one abroad. More often than not, reality does not meet your expectations. Furthermore, buying a property abroad almost always involves language barriers and Spanish real estate law is in many aspects very different from German, Austrian or Swiss real estate law. Moreover, buying a property abroad usually is a time-consuming and costly legal transaction of great financial impact. We offer a genuine and reliable partnership alongside the following services:
- We plan and carry out property viewings in a professional manner and negotiate with the seller.
- We provide professional advice and support during and after the acquisition (and we will answer your questions regarding your property even after the sale).
- We take care of all the formalities related to buying the property, such as applying for a tax ID, opening a bank account, registering with utility services for electricity and water, etc.
- We prepare and support you during the notary appointment.
- We put you in touch with architects, building contractors, gardeners and craftsmen, if desired.
- If you have found a real estate property on La Gomera yourself which you would like to purchase, we will be glad to assist you and handle the transaction on your behalf.
We will always inform you about any fees and provide you an estimate of costs before any costs are incurred.
Perhaps you have not yet found what you were looking for in our real estate portfolio, so please let us help you with our property hunter service, and fill in the contact form below.